Tired is an understatement.
I feel as though I need to sleep constantly! Is this normal, I don’t know what is normal anymore. I sit at work staring at my screen, and I can feel my eyes wanting to close. I keep yawning. I just want to be at home in bed.
I know that there is a lot going on in my body, but I never thought it would take it out of me like this. There is nothing that can wake me up, I barley have any energy and the energy I do have I am using at work, so when I get home I am lacking in all energy. Then the annoying thing is I go to bed and I can’t sleep! Why?!
I just want to have my energy levels back, I want to be able to make it to lunch time without wanting to crawl back into bed. It isn’t even midday and I am ready for bed. I’ve been up for 4 hours and I want to go back!
I want to be able to do what I could normally do.
My list of things I miss so far are as follows:
- Having energy to do things
- Being able to bend down without my back giving up on me
- Cheese, specifically Brie!
- My cold heart made of stone – I cry at anything and everything now
- Sleep – I know I have already said that, but I really do miss it!
- My favourite PJ bottoms – they feel tight now and very uncomfortable
- My pretty bras – I have had to swap mine for practical ones that are comfortable
- Hot baths – I like my bath really hot…well not anymore
So it doesn’t appear that all I am doing is moaning, I also have a list of things I am loving:
- Knowing that I am creating a life as we speak
- My skin is looking great, never looked better
- Emotions, I feel like I have become more loving and caring – I was before, but now I feel it more
- Showing my scan photos – Makes me so proud, yes that is my baby you are looking at
- Looking at baby things – I can’t wait to start decorating and buying things!
- The attention – people are always asking me how I am and how I’m feeling, it’s nice
- The excitement – I want the moment I meet my child to be here and now!
As much as I am moaning about how tired I am and how my back hurts and my clothes are starting to feel tight, I really am excited and I can’t wait to start this next chapter in my life.